Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Code Signing Certificate Warning
On occasion, we update the code signing certificate for Diamond Scheduler 7. Code signing assures you that a download from the web is from a trusted source.
What will Happen?
If you have an earlier version of Diamond Scheduler, you might receive the following message when Diamond Scheduler 7 attempts to upgrade to a new version.
The solution for this is easy.
- Uninstall your current version of Diamond Scheduler.
- For Windows, use the Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > Diamond Scheduler 7
- For Mac, delete Diamond Scheduler 7 from the Applications folder
- Download the Diamond Scheduler installation file: Download Link
- Re-install Diamond Scheduler by double-clicking the downloaded installation file.
The next certificate renewal will take place January, 2020.
Note: Try to avoid using Internet Explorer. It sometimes changes the extension from *.air to *.zip, making it difficult to install. If you must use Internet Explorer, please make sure the downloaded setup file is called this:
DiamondScheduler.air (not DiamondScheduler.zip). You can manually change the extension in File Explorer or Finder and it should work fine.
Search Keywords:installation error, certificate,certificate does not match,error has occurred,setup,installation problem